The correction is easy and straightforward, when unbalance has been identified with the help of FFT vibration analyzer. The weight has to be either added or separate from the rotating equipment.
Unbalance is measured in two ways, one is a measure the effect of the vibration and the other is a measure of the heavy spot. The vibration measure is widely used in fieldwork and personifies the speed characteristics of centrifugal force effects. A basic need in the place balancing is that the rotor has to be convenient to make corrections.
- The cost as well as time to damage the machine is saved.
- The Balancing is executed on the assembled machine and therefore compensates the assembly tolerances.
- The effects of pressure, distortion, temperature, and other environmental influences can be integrated.
- The chances of damaging of rotor at the time of dismantling and transposting it to balancing station is eliminated.
- In common words , unbalancing means unequal distribution of the weight of a rotor about its rotating centerline.
- In formal definition, unbalancing is exist in a rotor when vibratory force or motion is leaved to its bearings as a result of centrifugal forces.